Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Tameside - £25.02p/h
Tameside Borough require an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Protection team. The successful candidate must have previous Safeguarding and Child Protection experience, be confident in court proceedings and be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of this as a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker role:
- Excellent management and supportive team
- Regular team meetings and supervision
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working directly with children on the Child Protection Register
- Liaising with other professional social work bodies
- Case conferences
- Court work and court proceedings
- Single assessments
- Attending/chairing Child Protection meetings
As a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.