Social Worker - Children in Need/Child Protection - Cheshire West and Chester Council - £24.34p/h
Cheshire West and Chester council require a Social Worker with frontline experience to join their Children in Need Team in Chester.
Benefits of this role:
- Stable council
- Excellent management structure
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Possibility for flexible working hours
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children in Need social worker you will:
- Be able to complete Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Be able to gain children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Be able to complete Section 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Be able to progress Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans in a timely and solution focused manner
- Be able to produce Initial Court Statements and progress initial Looked After Children plans
- Have excellent knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Excellent knowledge of secondary practise guidance and assessment tools
- Be able to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Need social worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally a full, clean driver's license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.