Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Cambridgeshire - £35 - £40 per hour
Cambridgeshire are currently looking for a fully qualified Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to join their service in the north of the county.
They require an AMHP to fulfill day time hours, 9 - 5 Monday to Friday. The role with be 4 days working on the rota.
The role will be based in Huntingdon and the main area that they will have to travel to is the Fenland area of Cambridgeshire.
Benefits of the role as a AMHP:
- High pay rate
- Opportunity to progress in a specialist field
Requirements as a AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to travel across North Cambridgeshire
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.