Team Manager - Adults Neighbourhood Team - Liverpool - £27.27ph
Our client in the Liverpool Adult Neighbourhood team is currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of managing an Adults Social Work team and a proven track record of success in this setting.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Good working location
- Great for building experience
- Management opportunity
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Team Manager:
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Able to assess risk and develop safety plans
- Managing a social work team
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislation
As an Adults Neighbourhood Team Manager, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.