Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge -Worcestershire - Part-time - £24p/h
We are currently searching for an experienced Adults Social Worker on behalf of our client in Worcestershire.
The client has specified that the successful candidate must have substantial experience within Adults Social Work ideally within a Hospital setting and must have the ability to work under pressure, maintaining high standards in their work.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Potential for long term contract extension
- Excellent opportunity for gaining experience
- Friendly manager and team
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Facilitating the transfer of care from hospital to community
- Preventing admission to hospital
- Providing a rapid response in the community to provide additional support to carer's
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As An Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.