Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Liquid Personnel is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy based within the Norther Quarter of Manchester City Centre. Due to the aggressive growth of our business, we are currently recruiting for forward thinking and ambitious graduates looking to kick start their professional career within Recruitment.
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work and healthcare recruitment consultancy. We are the largest provider of agency social workers within the UK, and also rank among the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have forecasted further growth for this year, and as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant working within one of our vibrant and motivated teams, you can benefit from our award winning reputation.
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for 2015
- Listed in Recruiter Magazine’s “Fast 50”, which tracks the fastest-growing UK recruitment agencies
- Winners of “Best Large Agency” at the 2015 Recruitment Business Awards
- Audited status with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Investors in People status since 2007
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Assessed and registered against the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
We believe that our working culture plays a massive role in our continued success and our consultants benefit from being part of a lively, yet demanding sales environment.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you can benefit from:
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- Exotic company holidays. (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Free gym membership
- Discounted City Centre parking
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
- -Frequent free bars and company events, e.g. summer and xmas parties.
- Frequent Sales Competitions
- Pension Scheme
- My Liquid Rewards
- Monthly Sales/Sales Support Awards
This is a full time, permanent position within Liquid Personnel’s busy and supportive recruitment teams. As a recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for your own geographical patch, and you will work hard to maintain relationships with candidates.
The role of a graduate recruitment consultant includes:
- Involvement in our in-house training and development programme led by highly skilled and successful consultants
- Using excellent communication skills to create and maintain relationships at all levels, both face to face and over the phone
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and your own work load
- Being responsible for the growth and development of your candidates and clients
- Generating new business through business development.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.