Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Manchester)
Liquid Personnel is an award winning recruitment consultancy,specialising in the social work and healthcare sectors. As an aggressively growing business, we are currently recruiting for talented and driven individuals to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Founded by experienced recruitment consultants in 2006, Liquid Personnel quickly became the market leading recruitment consultancy within contract social work recruitment. We continue to grow at an aggressive rate, and are driven by success to expand our award winning recruitment teams further. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career within a fast paced sales environment as a trainee recruitment consultant.
This is a full time, permanent position within Liquid Personnel’s busy and supportive recruitment team. As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for your own geographical patch, working hard to maintain relationships with candidates. The role of a recruitment consultant at Liquid Personnel is very much one of a 360 nature, you will take care of the recruitment process from start of application to final placement.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants can benefit from:
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning and accreditedIn House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
- Exotic company holidays (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Free gym membership
- Discounted City Centre parking.
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
- Frequent free bars and company events, e.g. summer and xmas parties.
- Frequent Sales Competitions
- Pension Scheme
- My Liquid Rewards
- Monthly Sales/Sales Support Awards
As a Trainee recruitment consultant you can also benefit from our award winning reputation:
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for 2015
- Listed in Recruiter Magazine’s “Fast 50”, which tracks the fastest-growing UK recruitment agencies
- Winners of “Best Large Agency” at the 2015 Recruitment Business Awards
- Audited status with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Investors in People status since 2007
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Assessed and registered against the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
In order to succeed as a Trainee recruitment consultant, you will need….
- A proven track record in sales or a similar target-driven environment – and the drive to achieve and exceed these
- To be assertive, proactive and confident
- -Have the passion to succeed and progress
- -Have the ability to work within a fast paced, pressurised environment effectively
- Be motivated and have the ambition to do well
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.