Advanced Practitioner - Looked After Children ( LAC ) Team - Blackpool - £25.99ph
Blackpool Borough are looking to hire an experienced Advanced Social Work Practitioner to join their LAC Over 12's team. The successful candidate must have experience of managing complex cases and offering support to Social Workers on their team.
Benefits of this role as a Looked After Children Advanced Practitioner:
- Good staff retention
- Stable local authority and supportive team
- Excellent management with regular supervision
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Looked after Children Advanced Practitioner, you will have experience of:
- Attending court and court reports
- Managing complex cases
- Offering support, guidance and mentoring for Social Workers
- Working with Adoption Plans and attending adoption panels
- Statutory Visits and tasks
- Looked after Children reviews
- Understand relevant legislation in relation to adoption
- Working to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Liaising with clients and other professional bodies
As a Looked after Children Advanced Practitioner, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.