Social Worker - (Fostering Assessments) - Worcestershire - £28-30 per hour
I am recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker with strong assessment and analytical skills.
Candidates should have experience in undertaking Fostering Assessments and ideally Kinship Assessments.
A background in writing comprehensive assessments both within and outside county boundaries and Court Work is very desirable.
Benefits of the role as a Social Worker in Fostering Assessments:
- Flexibility in role
- Supportive Team Management
- Potential for extension following initial 3 month period
As a Fostering Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Writing accurate, high quality assessments
- Strong analytical skills
- Court Work
- Kinship assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.