Practice Manager - Initial Response - Northamptonshire - up to £35ph
Our Client in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to aid in the organisation and development of the initial response team. This is a unique opportunity to step into a non-case holding role and support 10-12 QSW's with the cases they hold.
The successful candidate will contribute to the management, delivery and operation of a range of services to meet individual needs. This initially a 3 month assignment with the view to be ongoing.
Benefits of the role as a Initial Response Practice Manager:
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Potential for Long Term Contracts
As a Initial Response Practice Manager you will have:
- Extensive post-qualifying experience
- Experience in assisting the team manager in managing a team and holding supervision
- Prioritised and allocated workloads within the team
- Ensured work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Ability to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Sound experience of safeguarding and care proceedings
- Experience of child protection, care planning and court work
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.