Social Worker - Children in Care - Buckinghamshire - up to £35ph
An exciting role has become available in a Children in Care Team in Buckinghamshire. Our client requires an experienced Social Worker to join the team. You must also be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Experience in working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need is desirable.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
You will have experience of….
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.