Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Surrey - £25ph
Our Client in Surrey requires a qualified Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team.
Successful candidates will need to provide a professional social work service to adults their families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of the Care Act. You will need to engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene, and using professional judgement, employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
The role holder will actively promote wellbeing and independence, to enable individuals and carers to retain or regain their skills and confidence and prevent or delay deterioration. They will engage effectively with families to facilitate contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances.
Benefits of the role….
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
Within the role of a social worker in the referral and assessment team you will need the below experience …
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Risk Assessments
- Duty experience
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.