Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Manchester - £23-£26ph
Manchester City Council are looking for a number of experienced social workers for their duty, court and assessment team who can hit the ground running and work effectively in a fast-paced, busy authority.
As a Social Worker on this team, you must have experience of conducting Children in Need and Child Protection assessments, including carrying out S47 investigations for duty and court teams. Experience of managing a caseload of children on Child Protection and Child Looked After plans, including writing reports for court and planning for permanence for children that can't remain with their parents is essential.
Benefits of this role:
- Great management with regular supervision
- Experienced, supportive team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and progression
As a Social Worker on the Children's Locality team, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally a car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Free DBS and compliance service
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Social Worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.