Social Worker - Community Team - 3 Vacancies - Greater Manchester - £26ph
Three exciting roles have become available in a Community Team in Greater Manchester. Our client requires three Social Workers to join their team. The ideal candidates will need to have experience in a community setting and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment whilst staying enthusiastic and passionate.
The ideally candidates will need to manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and or those with complex problems, taking the necessary action to protect the users and others in emergency situations. You will need to plan relevant responses to meet individuals' needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives. You will need to maintain a professional and effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards.
Benefits of working within the community team as a social worker are:
- Good levels of client interaction
- Positive and stable team
- Brilliant management structure
As part of being a social worker in the community team you will need experience of:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Compiling individual budgets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.