Social Worker - Adults Neighbourhood Team - Liverpool - £21.58 per hour
Our client in Liverpool City is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join their Adults Neighbourhood team.
Due to the nature of the role, experience in a similar setting is essential and a strong background in other Adults Social Work positions is also desirable.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Working for a strong authority
- Strong management structure
- Working as part of a dedicated and talented team
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Working with and safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Managing a complex and varied caseload
As An Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.