Social Worker - Child Protection - Devon - £35ph
Our Client in Devon requires social worker to join their Child Protection team. The successful candidate will need to achieve good outcomes for children looked after and significantly reduce the gaps in outcomes between children looked after and those with general population.
You will be working with children looked after ensuring that they have clear plans for permanency
Via adoption, special guardianship, and permanent or long term fostering. Ensuring that permanency planning takes place according to timescales to avoid drift. You will assess risk and devise multi-agency child protection plans to ensure children's safety and rehabilitation to their families whenever possible.
Benefits of working within the Child Protection Team as a Social Worker are:
- Varied caseload
- Good management structure
- Positive, well managed team
- Good career progression
To be part of the Child Protection Team as a Social Worker you will need the below experience:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.