Hospital Discharge - Social Worker - Lincolnshire - East Midlands - £22 - £26 per hour
Lincolnshire County Council is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their hospital discharge team based in Boston, Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-agency team in a fast paced environment. The main responsibility to be facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges.
Benefits of the role:
- Supportive line manager
- Potential long term opportunity
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-managed, supportive and structured team.
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decision
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
- CHC checklists
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.