Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Manchester - TBC
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Social Worker who can hit the ground running to join Manchester's Children's Locality Team. The successful candidate must have experience of managing a case load consisting of children on Child Protection and Child Looked After plans, including writing reports for court and planning for permanence for children that can't remain with their parents. Experience carrying out Section 47 investigations and conducting assessments is also essential.
Benefits of this Children's Locality role:
- Managing a varied case load
- Working with an experienced and enthusiastic team
- Stable authority and a great management structure offering regular supervision and support
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children's Locality Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.