Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention Team - Essex - £207 per day
We are looking for a social worker to join a thriving Assessment & Intervention Team in Essex.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have previous experience as a Social Worker within front line Children's Services.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates.
Benefits of the role as a Assessment & Intervention Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
As a Assessment & Intervention Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Section 47s & Section 17s
- Assessments such as: risk, single & pre-birth
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.