Social Worker - Fostering Recruitment and Assessment - Ealing - (Full-time) - £28- £30ph
As a social worker joining the team you’d take part in a wide range of activities including: Attending our information sessions, Undertaking initial visits, Contributing to our preparation groups, Undertaking fostering assessments – this is one of the key functions of the team and you will need to have good assessment and written skills. You would also take part in our recruitment activities which we have developed an innovative approach to. This can on occasions include evening and weekend work.
Educated to degree level, alongside CQSW and Dip SW qualifications and completion of an ASYE, you'll have demonstrable experience working with children and families in any setting with previous post qualifying experience. You'll also be registered with the Health & Care Professional Council, with extensive knowledge of the responsibility of Children's Services in relation to children and families. Above all, you'll be able to relate to people, of all ages and backgrounds, gaining trust and dealing positively with possibly difficult situations.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.