Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Full Time - Kent - IFA - £29,000 - £36,000pa
We seek an energetic, skilled, registered and qualified social worker to join our Outstanding team covering Kent, Sussex, Essex and London. The successful applicant will be based in North Kent and primarily supporting families in Kent and may also be asked to travel to other areas as required. You will have experience in supporting and assessing carers, a commitment to professional development and be dedicated to ensuring children remain at the centre of all we do, helping carers to achieve outstanding outcomes in all areas.
The salary is £29000 - £36000 (depending on experience) plus car allowance of £5000, pension benefit of 8% and 30 days annual leave.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Previous Fostering experience
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.