Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Halton - £24.36ph
An exciting opportunity has opened with Halton for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need ( CIN ) team. The role will include covering Children in Need ( CIN ) and Child Protection ( CP ) cases and handling Care Proceedings.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar team, of conducting assessments and undertaking Section 47's.
Benefits of this role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Excellent management structure
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children in Need Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.