Social Worker - Adults - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Lancashire - £30ph
The Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) in Lancashire is looking to recruit a number of Agency Social Workers who also hold the Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) Qualification.
The team operates outside of core business hours and provides a service across Lancashire. The role is generic and will feature both Adults and Children's disciplines.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Working as part of a specialist team
- Great for building experience
- Working for a strong authority
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- Carrying out Mental Health Act assessments across Lancashire
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As an Emergency Duty Team Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.