Social Worker - Adults Emergency Duty Team - Wrexham - £19.09 per hour
Our client in Wrexham is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Social Worker to join their Emergency Duty Team.
The successful candidate must be AMHP qualified and experience in other adult client groups is desirable. The ability to commit to out of hours work is essential.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- Specialist role
- Great for building experience
- Competitive pay rate
- Working for a stable authority
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Emergency Duty Social Worker:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to travel across the authority
- Able to participate in regular supervision
As an Adults EDT Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle on a daily basis
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.