Social Workers - Older Adults Team - Cambridgeshire - £28ph
Cambridgeshire are currently looking for two experienced social workers to join their South Older Adults Team, based in Cambridge itself.
The main responsibility of the role is to work with older adults; completing assessments, support plans and completing reviews. Recent training on the Mental Capacity Act and Care Act 2014 would be highly beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Older Adults Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates of £28 per hour
- Flexible working / agile working is negotiable
- Really supportive teams
- Thorough inductions
- Varied caseload
- Long term opportunity
Key responsibilities as a Older Adults Social Worker:
- Care management of adults over the age of 65
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working with multiple agencies
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.