Advanced Practitioner - Family Team - Bedford - £32ph
Bedford seeking an Advanced Practitioner for a busy Family Support Team.The successful applicant is to work in partnership with children and families and, through building effective relationships, to elicit their needs and views and promote participation in decision making. Communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging circumstances. The right person for this position will have extensive experience within courts and report writing.
Benefits of the role as an Children & Families Advanced Practitioner:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
As a Children & Families Advanced Practitioner you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.