Social Worker - Adoption - Bromley - Full-time - £32- £35ph
We are looking for an Adoption Support Social Worker to join our Adoption Support team in Bromley.
You will be a HCPC registered Practitioner with experience of adoption, family support and post order assessment. It is necessary for the worker to have an thorough understanding of attachment, separation, trauma and child development. You will be child-focused, have excellent communication skills and a strong team ethos.
Reporting to the Deputy Group Manager Adoption Support you will have responsibility for post order assessment and support, planning and delivering training workshops for adopters. You will also be required to undertake financial assessments for adoption allowance reviews and create applications to the Adoption Support Fund.
Adoption social worker to focus on Recruitment and Assessment of adopters under the new framework and any other duties as required by the adoption manager
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience of at least 2 years
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.