Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - £20.09 - Lancashire
Our client in Lancashire is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to come on board their Adults Safeguarding team.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar setting and have the ability to manage a caseload and maintain strong judgement.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Working for a stable authority
- Strong management structure
- Working as part of a team
- Great for building experience
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
As An Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.