Team Manager - Generic Adults - Warrington - £28-35 per hour
Our client in Warrington is currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their busy team.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have previous experience of managing a Social Work team and must have worked in a generic setting.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Team Manager:
- High pay rate
- Management role
- Great CV builder
- Working within a strong management team
- Working within a stable authority
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Team Manager:
- Provide professional leadership to a team of Social Workers and Occupational Therapists
- Manage the performance and the practice quality of the team
- Oversee and lead safeguarding S42 enquiries, chairing case conferences and planning meetings as appropriate.
- Provide and maintain expertise in specialist assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, demonstrate a critical understanding of recent legislation
As a Adult Services Team Manager, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.