Team Manager - Fostering Placements Team - South London - £40ph
A South London Borough are seeking an experienced Team Manager for the Placements Team. The role requires someone with Placements experience, and/or Commissioning experience. The team covers Children aged 0 - 18yrs (sometimes older) The Placement service is in demand in this Borough therefore the successful candidate will need to be flexible and have some experience of financials/data handling (invoicing/budgets etc.) The team utilise internal and external sourcing for placements so experience of these 2 areas would be ideal.
Benefits of the role as a Team Manager:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.