Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - Darlington
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an experienced social worker to join a well-established Looked after Children ( LAC ) team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a social worker who wants to join a well-structured, energetic team in a stable authority.
The successful candidate will have previous statutory experience of working with LAC and will be competent in planning and undertaking assessments, LAC reviews, and be comfortable with undertaking statutory duties.
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will benefit from:
- Manage a varied caseload
- Maintaining a good level of client interaction
- Working in an experienced, stable and positive team
- Good management structure
- Ongoing training for locums
As a Looked after Children Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing a large case load
- Court Work
- Child Protection
- Care Proceedings
- Looked After Children
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.