Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Knowsley - £28-£31 per hour
Our client in Knowsley is looking for an experienced Social worker to join their adults community team.
Previous experience in Adults Social Work is essential and the successful candidate will ideally have experience of working within a Community Team.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Highest Social Worker pay rate in the North West/Merseyside area
- Working for a popular authority
- Strong management structure
- Great for building experiences
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- The responsibilities of the role as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decisions
- Working closely with the authorities to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Risk management issues
- Provide reports and necessary information
- Identifying the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
As an Adults Community Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.