Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge - Halton - £24.36 per hour
Our client in Halton is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to come on board their Hospital Discharge team.
Due to the fast paced nature of the role, experience in a similar setting is desirable and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Good pay rate
- Great for gaining experience
- Good working location
- Working for a strong authority
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Facilitating the transfer of care from hospital to community
- Preventing admission to hospital
- Providing a rapid response in the community to provide additional support to carer's
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.