Social Work Practitioner - Youth Offending - Suffolk - up to £30ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Youth Offending Team in Suffolk. You will be experienced in work with challenging young people and families, preferably in a Youth Offending setting. You will work with young people subject to bail supervision and secure remand, hold a targeted caseload and contribute to delivery of group work programmes.
The ideal Youth Offending Social Worker will have experience of:
- Responsibility for Bail Support
- Remand Management
- Responsible for producing Pre-Sentence Reports
- Experienced in the Youth Offender Information Systems (YOIS)
- YOT Office and Court Duties.
- Comprehensive Assessments
As a Youth Offending Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Good rates of pay
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Manageable caseload
- Low turnover of staff
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.