Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Wirral - £26.17 per hour
Our client in Wirral is currently looking for an Social Worker to join their Hospital Team.
The hiring manager has specified that all candidates for this role must have previous experience in Adults Social Work and direct hospital experience is desirable.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Highest pay rate in Merseyside
- Great for gaining experience
- Strong management structure
- Good working location
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Re- assessments on discharge from hospital
- Mental capacity and best interest decisions
- DST support the team on complex case worker and screening on discharge from hospital
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.