Assistant Team Manager - Children In Need ( CIN ) - Hampshire - up to £38per hour
My client in Hampshire is looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join the Children in Need ( CIN ) team. The position requires a solid background in children social care and management experience in this field as well. Prior knowledge of the ICS computer system would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be joining an inclusive and supportive team in the Eastleigh and Winchester area and would need proven experience in management of a similar team. This role will entail some case holding as well as supporting the team manager in supervision on social workers.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need ( CIN ) Assistant Team Manager:
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
As a Children In Need ( CIN ) Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
Assisting the team manager in managing a team
Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
Good knowledge of child protection legislation
Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Children In Need Team Assistant Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.