Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Salford - £25.02ph
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Social Worker to join Salfords Duty and Assessment Team.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a statutory setting, conducting assessments of Children in Need and Child Protection and carrying out S47 investigations for the Duty and Court Teams.
Benefits of this role as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Great management structure and regular supervision
- Supportive and enthusiastic team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Duty and Assessment Social Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and carrying out Section 47's
- Managing a case load consisting of children on Child Protection Plans and Child Looked After
- Completing court work and court procedures
- Including writing reports for court and planning permanence for children that can't remain with their parents
As a Duty and Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered and hold an enhanced DBS
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.