Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Bolton - £21.76ph
Our client in Bolton is looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join their Adults Safeguarding team.
Previous experience in an Adults Social Work setting is essential for the role and the successful candidate must have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Working for a stable authority
- Strong management structure
- Regular supervision
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
As An Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.