Social Worker - Adults Learning Disability - Worcestershire - £22-25 p/h
Our client in Worcestershire requires an experienced Social Worker to to join their Adults Learning Disabilities team.
The successful candidate requires a good knowledge within this client group and must be confident enough to hit the ground running.
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Adults
- Managing a caseload
- Dealing with complex cases
- Safeguarding adults
- Review and Assessment work
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.