Social Worker - Adults Peripatetic Placements Team - 6 roles! - Dorset - £28ph
Our client in Dorset is looking for six social workers to join a peripatetic team. The social workers will need to have excellent assessment and support planning skills together with experience of working with people and ideally with a learning disability focus. There will be flexibility to work from a number of offices in Dorset and a lot of the work will be carried out from home.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker;
- Minimum of a six month contract
- Laptop will be given as much of the work will be done from home
- Flexibility to work from a number of office in Dorset
- Potential for long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.