Administrator – Resourcing - £16,000 - Manchester City Centre
Liquid Personnel are seeking a talented junior administrator to join our busy team as Resourcing Assistant. The successful individual will be well organised, with strong customer service, written communication, and administration skills.
You will provide support to a small, skilled team in a successful and growing business.
About Liquid Personnel:
Liquid Personnel are a fast-growing and multi-award winning recruitment agency based in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter. We specialise in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment, and are expanding into new markets in 2017. We have been ranked in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For in 2015 and 2016, and ranked in the UK’s Best Workplaces Awards for 4 years running.
To apply for the role of Resourcing Assistant, you should have the following experience and skills:
- At least 5 GCSEs at grades A* to C, including English and Maths
- Strong written communication skills with excellent spelling and grammar (additional qualifications which illustrate this skill would be highly desirable)
- Previous administration experience or experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- A positive and hardworking attitude
- Adaptability and ability to learn new skills
- The ability to cooperate and work well as part of a team
The Resourcing Assistant will have a diverse set of responsibilities, including:
- Posting job advertisements on to the Liquid Personnel website and external job websites
- Attracting more applications by ensuring advertisements are accurate, well-written and appealing
- Proof-reading and quality-checking your colleagues’ written work
- Assisting our Resourcing Team with their daily resourcing duties
- Searching CV databases to find suitable candidates for our vacancies
- Managing job postings online
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date customer database
As a Liquid Personnel employee, you will receive a great benefits package, including:
- Basic salary of £16,000
- 24 days holiday - plus an extra day for each full year of service and the chance to earn ‘Duvet Days’
- Free Gym membership
- Free fruit and hot drinks facilities
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted city centre car parking
- Company Events, including a Summer Social and Christmas Party
If you believe you are the talented junior administrator we are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you will be suited to this role.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.