Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - Wirral - £26ph
Wirral are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Looked after Children ( LAC ) Team. The successful candidate will carry a case load of Looked after Children and be responsible for undertaking investigations and assessments, carrying out court work and engaging directly with service users and their families.
Benefits of this role as a Looked After Children ( LAC ) Social Worker:
- Working with an experienced, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Great management offering regular supervision
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Looked after Children ( LAC ) Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Attending court and completing court report
- Attending Looked after Children reviews
- Statutory visits and duties
- Working with Plans of Adoption and attending Adoption Panels
- Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
As a Looked after Children ( LAC ) Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.