Children in Need Team - Social Worker - West Sussex - £33ph
Our Client in West Sussex requires a social worker to join their Children in need team. The successful candidate will need to be confident in Child Protection and be able to meet tight deadlines. The candidate will need to be able to adapt to working under pressure without compromising on the quality of work or cases.
The social worker will need to background in assessments and be fluent with Section 47's. This will need to be portrayed in a confident but professional manner. You will need to work closely with colleagues, monitoring and reviewing cases. You must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
To work on the Children In Need Team as a Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Working with children on the child protection register
- Attending looked after children reviews
- Court reports and attending court
- Working within a busy and fast paced authority
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.