Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Leicester City - £22 - £28 per hour
Leicester City are currently looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team working with adults aged 18 plus.
The role is based in Leicester city centre and the rate that they will offer is based on experience.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Central office base
- Competitive pay rate for the region
- Long term opportunity
Key responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Care management of adults with learning disabilities
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting i.e. working with health colleagues
- Working with multiple agencies
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.