Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Services - Derbyshire - £28.50 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
Based in the North-East region of the county, I am working to find the best available talent to support a busy and experienced Children & Families Team.
Due to the nature of the workload and team environment, the successful candidate will have recent experience within a Child Protection, Safeguarding or Children In Need Team.
It is of key importance that any interested party be committed to a minimum of 3 months in post as this post is likely to be extended beyond the initial term set.
Experience in Court Work, Child Protection Plans and Section 47's is very beneficial and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible to fill this post.
Benefits of this role as a Children & Families Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Experienced and supportive management
- Highly competitive rate of pay
The successful Children & Families Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children & Families Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.