Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) - Gateshead - £31p/h
Our Client in Gateshead requires a Senior Practitioner to join their Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Team. This is a rare opportunity for a Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to join a well-established Children with Disabilities team. The ideal Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Social Worker will be joining part of a renowned team working in a great, well rewarded atmosphere.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates with previous post qualified experience will be considered.
As Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Senior Practitioner you will benefit from:
- A stable team
- Regular supervision
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Good management structure
As a Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Senior Practitioner, you will be required:
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that clear Child in Need and Child Protection plans are in place which have been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties.
- To undertake resource package reviews and represent relevant recommendations at a resource allocation panel on a regular basis.
- To undertake child protection investigations and to provide assessments and recommendations that facilitate decision-making by appropriate line managers.
- To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multi-disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
- To provide clear verbal and written reports to child protection case conferences, child protection case conference reviews, core group meetings, network meetings and other professionals meetings as required.
As Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Senior Practitioner you will have experience of:
- Working with children with a range of severe physical and learning disabilities
- Child protection cases
- Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Short Breaks work
- Court work and Care Proceedings
As a Children with Disabilities ( CWD ) Senior Practitioner, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.