Social Worker - Adults Neighbourhood Team - Knowsley - £27 - £30 per hour
Our client in Knowsley is currently looking for an experience Adults Social Worker to join their busy Neighbourhood team.
The successful candidate must have a proven ability to handle a busy case load and previous experience in an Adults Social Work role is essential.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Highest pay rate in the Merseyside and North West area
- Strong management
- Great working location
- Long term opportunity
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Working with and safeguarding vulnerable adults within the local community
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Managing a complex caseload
As an Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.