Adults - Community Team - Havering, London - £28ph
My client in Havering is currently looking for a social worker on the community team.
Our client is looking to recruit as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as Adults Social Worker:
- Opportunity to work as part of a reputable team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
Candidates for an Community Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.