Social Worker - Adult Services - Liverpool - £21.58 per hour
Our client in Liverpool is currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to come on board their Generic team.
Due to the nature of the role, the manager has specified that any applicants to this role must be experienced Social Workers with a background in Adults Social Work.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Working for a stable authority
- Competitive pay rate
- Good working location
- Strong management structure
- Long term contract
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Managing a varied case load
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
As An Adults Services Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.