Child In Need Team - Social Worker - London - £28-£32ph
Our Client in a North Central London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Child In Need team. The work carried out by the team is a mix of CIN, CP & Assessment work - with an emphasis on direct work with families.
Average case load will be around 12 - 14 children.
Pay rate will be around £28-32 per hour, depending on experience.
Benefits of the role…
- Modern exciting area
- Supportive managers
- Training opportunities
- Well re-sourced team
- We offer all of our agency workers free access to a specialist social work training portal worth £500 a year
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will have experience of…
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.